If you are not satisfied with the response you receive or your complaint cannot be resolved within the 45 business days, you have the right to contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA is an ASIC-approved external dispute resolution body and provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. Their contact details are as follows:
1. Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd is an authorised representative of BluePrint Advisor Group.
2. This site provides information about the financial services and products of Peninsula Taxation & Business Centre (PTBC) and certain other information. This screen contracts the terms upon which you may access this information and by proceeding beyond this screen, you agree to be bound by these terms.
3. PTBC: Provide information on this site in good faith but do not give any warranty or make any representation, as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, confidentiality or security of the information contained in this site, or with respect to any changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of this information to the extent required by law;
may change and update the information from time to time;
make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site to the extent required by law; and
4. All information on this website is the property of PTBC or its information providers and is protected by applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You are entitled to use the Information on this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
5. Any trade marks appearing in this site are the trade marks of the company or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trade marks that appear on this site.
6. Users of this site must not:
do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way and of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
7. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only or to provide that material to their clients other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site.
8. The information contained in this site is general information only made available to residents of Australia and its territories and New Zealand and is not a recommendation, offer, advice or invitation to purchase, sell or otherwise deal in securities or other investments. You should seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional on whether the information is appropriate for your particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives. Past performance of financial products is no assurance of future performance. The payment of dividends and the return of capital are not guaranteed.
9. The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC are not liable in any way to any entity for any loss, damage, cost, expense or any other harm or detriment incurred as a result of the material contained in this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC, except as required by law.
10. All references in this site to “$” or “dollars” are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
11. Users of this site agree to indemnify The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC from all liability, cost and expense (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
12. No information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by any person other than The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC will be confidential or authorised or otherwise endorsed. The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute this information to others in their absolute discretion.
13. The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC exclude to the full extent permitted by law all liability of whatever kind, in negligence, contract, under fiduciary duties or otherwise, to readers or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or accessed through this website.
14. Contents within the member section of this web site are not for public circulation or reproduction
15. The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC does not warrant or represent that the site is error free or free from viruses or defects. You must do all that is necessary (including using virus checking software) to satisfy yourself that accessing this website will not adversely affect your computer system(s).
16. The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC will use best efforts to provide access to this site on a 24 hour basis. However, there may be an interruption to the service to facilitate the site’s maintenance or for any other reasons. The Peninsula Investment Centre Pty Ltd and PTBC will not be liable to any person for interruptions to the service for any reason.
17. To the extent permitted by law any term, condition, warranty or clause otherwise to be implied into this disclaimer is excluded.
18. By visiting this website you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Victoria.
19. If we waive any rights available under these terms this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
20. If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining parts of the disclaimer shall nevertheless continue in full force.
21. This site is only relevant to Australian investors.